The personal information that you provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be clarified to you right when we ask you for your personal information.
We may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number. You can also send us directly any additional information such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message, and/or attachments.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information for the following:
- To improve, personalize, and expand our website
- To understand and analyze how you use our website
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- To communicate with you directly for queries, bookings, and customer service, and to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
Send you emails
- To send you emails
e-Sprinto follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, e-Sprinto uses ‘cookies’ to store information such as visitors’ preferences, and the website pages that the visitor accessed. The details are used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browsing habits and other information.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. Find detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers at the browsers’ respective websites.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you would like to request any of these rights, please contact us. We assure to work on it in a certain time period, provided the request is authentic and necessary to be worked on.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
e-Sprinto does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.