Terms and Conditions
Welcome to e-Sprinto!
These terms and conditions contain the basic regulations for the use of e-Sprinto’s website – https://www.esprinto.in/.
As you access the website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. We suggest not to continue using e-Sprinto if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to the Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements. “Client”, “You” and “Your” refer to you as the person who visit this website and is compliant to the company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to us or the company e-Sprinto and its associates. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and e-Sprinto.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment, if necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to the law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, e-Sprinto and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on e-Sprinto. You may access the same for your own personal use, with limitations and restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
Restrictions are set on the below points:
- You can’t republish materials from e-Sprinto
- You are not allowed to sell, rent or sub-license material from e-Sprinto
- You can’t reproduce, duplicate or copy materials from e-Sprinto
- You can’t redistribute content from e-Sprinto
This agreement shall implement on immediate effect after you agree to it.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. e-Sprinto does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of e-Sprinto, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, e-Sprinto shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability or damages caused and/or suffered as a result of posting of the Comments on this website.
e-Sprinto reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News portals/channels
- Online directory distributors
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations only if:
(a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses
(b) the organization does not have any negative records with us
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of e-Sprinto
(d) the link is in the context of general resource information
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of e-Sprinto’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Removal of information from our website
If you find any information offensive on our Website for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove them. However, we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. Nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.